Testimonials: Brea Kunstler (Physiotherapist)

What are my clients saying about telehealth (video/email/text/phone) physiotherapy delivered by me?

Female, 31, metropolitan Melbourne.

When I hurt my ankle playing netball, I was lucky enough to have Brea as my physiotherapist. Brea was so helpful with providing updated information and advice along with prescribed exercise all remotely. 

I had a lot of discomfort with painful walking before treatment with Brea. Brea prescribed exercises that were catered to my specific needs and capabilities that I could do during the day whilst at work, helping me to improve my strength and reduce the pain.

I am so grateful for Brea's frequent contact and updated advice. Based on how much pain I was in or how much improvement there was, she would alter the exercises and provide advice.

I am doing well and have been able to incorporate these exercises into my routine easily and have been since able to play netball with no pain. I am now back to my usual activities!

I would recommend using telehealth as an alternative to face to face physiotherapy and recommend Brea's professional, compassionate and thorough services.

Female, 19, metropolitan Melbourne


I would highly recommend Brea for physio. I have been having lower back pain during and after exercise and Brea ran me through the cause of the pain and how I could implement exercises into my routine to reduce pain. After doing the exercises I have noticed improvement and I am a lot more aware of when I am exercising incorrectly hence causing the pain.

Male, 31, international

I hurt my quadriceps playing football and since I had never injured myself playing sports before, I had no idea how to treat and rehabilitate the muscle. 

Brea was able to diagnose the injury based on the site and severity of the pain I was experiencing, and from there she guided me through a proper rehabilitation plan that was easy to follow, all over the internet. Brea was in constant contact to ask for updates and provide additional advice depending on the progress I was making.  

During the recovery process, Brea also took the time to educate me about the possible reasons for the injury occurring in the first place and suggested a number of exercises that could be incorporated into my fitness routine to help prevent similar injuries from happening again. 

I have since fully recovered and have returned to competitive sport with no issues. I would highly recommend Brea’s services and will happily take them up again should I need them.

Male, 45, regional Victoria

I damaged my hamstring from long-distance running and found Brea a source of clear and practical advice. She was able to quickly get to the heart of the issue over email and provided sensible and well-thought out ideas for what I might do. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Screen time and sedentary behaviour in the early years (Part 1): An introduction

The role of physiotherapy for people with eating disorders

Isolating ourselves during the COVID-19 pandemic is shit. Are there any positives we can focus on?